This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. ------------------------------- Lydia

Thanks for passing on this sad news. I also remember Robert from past SHCG conferences as a quiet and supportive man, with a lovely sense of humour.

Best wishes

Briony