Each year, OASPA surveys its members about their publication output and openly shares the data collected.

This year, we are delighted to once again have worked with Delta Think who have helped us by taking on the analysis, structuring and presentation of the data we collected. This blog post published today highlights our findings.

Please feel free to use and share the data, and do get in touch with questions or comments.

Best wishes,

Bernie

Bernie Folan
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-DATAMAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=RESEARCH-DATAMAN&A=1