*Apologies for cross-posting

The 8th CILIP Academic and Research Libraries Group (ARLG) Discover Academic Research Training and Support (DARTS) Conference is to be held once again at the beautiful Dartington Hall, Totnes, Devon from Wednesday 24th to Thursday 25th May 2023. Aimed at Library and Information Professionals supporting research, the main theme for the conference is ‘Supporting Research Culture’.

The conference runs from Wednesday lunchtime (with registration and refreshments available from 1030) to 1600 on Thursday. The price represents great value. Included is overnight accommodation at Dartington Hall, refreshments, lunch on both days, breakfast on Thursday and a Conference dinner on Wednesday evening, preceded by a drinks reception sponsored by Sage publishing.

Book your place before 31st January 2023 to take advantage of our early bird rates!*

We have an exciting range of speakers and topics lined up including:

There is also an opportunity to present a topic of interest through a PechaKucha session, as well as lots of time for networking and interaction with likeminded professionals.

Full conference rates:

*Book before 31st January to take advantage of our early bird rates:

Standard price 1st Feb –:

Full details and a booking form are available on the CILIP website at: https://www.cilip.org.uk/event/DARTS8

Follow us on Twitter: @arlgdarts

Any questions?  Please email [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Jane Belger

on behalf of  The ARLG DARTS committee

Jane Belger

Research and Open Access Librarian

Library, Careers and Inclusivity

University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)

Frenchay Campus

Coldharbour Lane

Bristol

BS16 1QY

Tel: 0117 32 86102

My pronouns are She/Her/Hers

Working pattern: Part-time, Monday – Thursday

Shared mailbox for research support related enquiries [log in to unmask]

To be eligible for submission to any future REF, authors’ final peer-reviewed manuscripts must have been deposited in the UWE repository on acceptance for publication. https://www1.uwe.ac.uk/library/usingthelibrary/researchers/openaccessandapcs/researchenglandopenaccess.aspx

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-DATAMAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=RESEARCH-DATAMAN&A=1