Dear all,

This is to announce that Manchester Metropolitan University, Department of Design, has several vacancies on professorial and reader (associate professor) levels.

We have three research groups, including Design for Health and Wellbeing, and are looking for aspirational individuals sharing in our vision.

Professorial positions:
https://manmetjobs.mmu.ac.uk/jobs/vacancy/professor-art-design--fashion-5684-manchester-all-saints-campus/5679/description/

Reader positions:
https://manmetjobs.mmu.ac.uk/jobs/vacancy/reader-in-design-5355-manchester-all-saints-campus/5350/description/

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes,
Kristina

Professor Kristina Niedderer
Professor of Design  l  Professorial Research Lead Design
Manchester School of Art   Manchester Metropolitan University

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "

To unsubscribe from the MIND list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MIND&A=1