Dear All,

If you were interested in our event with German essayist Daniel Schreiber at the Goethe-Institut London  last month but were unable to make it, I’m pleased to let you know that a recording is now available on the Goethe-Insitut’s YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLWUY9Y34I

After you have watched the recording, may I kindly ask you to fill out this brief and anonymous survey? https://forms.gle/3WwANfJ3xe1ZJHBs6

This helps us measure the impact of our events and improve events in the future. The information you give may be included in our reports to our funders and used in future applications. Your individual responses and information will not be stored and will be deleted after we have evaluated all results.

Many thanks, and kind regards,

Marie Kolkenbrock

--

Dr Marie Kolkenbrock (she/her)

Branco Weiss Fellow

Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures

King’s College London

To unsubscribe from the GERMAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=GERMAN-STUDIES&A=1