Would this count as spam?

From: JISCmail German Studies List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lex Academic <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 December 2022 19:11
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wisdom for PhD Candidates

Dear list-members,

We are delighted to share with readers our new article about how to pass your PhD with no corrections (summa cum laude): https://www.lexacademic.com/blog/passing-your-viva-with-no-corrections-towards-an-outstanding-phd/

We hope this post, and others like it on our website, will prove useful to those embarking upon doctoral scholarship in the art, humanities, and social sciences.

Kind regards,

Dr Jessica Oliver

To unsubscribe from the GERMAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=GERMAN-STUDIES&A=1