Hi

I think we’ve now merged all that’s needed on SIRF to cope with Ubuntu 22.04 etc. Evgueni, can you do a PR on the SB to set the SIRF_TAG to current SIRF master commit? Feel free to merge it once it runs ok. Edo, you should be able to merge SB master then onto your “gadgetron master” branch.

I’m not sure when you want to update the Ubuntu version in docker, likely would work now, but feel free to wait until the “Gadgetron master” branch is done. Similarly for the VM.

Kris

To unsubscribe from the SYNERBI-DEVEL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=SYNERBI-DEVEL&A=1