Dear Stories We Live By participants,

I hope you're enjoying the free online course - I'm pleased because there are currently 2700 people taking it, the highest number yet. I have a couple of free resources to share with you:

A podcast on ecolinguistics (available also from Spotify and Apple)<https://player.fm/series/lexis-2786328/episode-34-arran-stibbe-and-ecolinguistics>
A video presentation on Ecolinguistics and English Language Teaching for Green Action ELT<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8D1-UQpF_w&feature=youtu.be>

Also, if you know anyone who's applying for university in the UK then please can you recommend the English Literature<https://www.glos.ac.uk/courses/course/elt-ba-english-literature/> course at the University of Gloucestershire. The full Stories We Live By module is part of this course and I teach lots more ecolinguistics there too including the Search for New Stories to Live By. English at Gloucestershire is in the top 20<https://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2022/sep/24/best-uk-universities-for-english-league-table> in the UK, has small classes, no exams and a lovely campus. For more information please email me (Arran Stibbe [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

And some good news is that I've finished my latest book, Econarrative: ethics, ecology and the search for new narratives to live by. It will be out next year sometime and it continues on from Ecolinguistics: language, ecology and the stories we live by.

I hope you are all well and finding ecolinguistics rewarding.

best wishes,

Arran

PS:  If you don't want to get emails about the Stories We Live By course any more then there should be an unsubscribe link below.

--
Arran Stibbe
Professor of Ecological Linguistics