Liverpool University Press is pleased to inform you of the latest content in SCULPTURE JOURNAL<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/>, a highly regarded publication that is essential reading for those working in and researching sculpture in all its aspects from prehistory to the present across the globe.

Volume 31.4 is a special issue exploring Florentine art and the nineteenth century reception of the Florentine Renaissance.

Browse all articles ><https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/toc/sj/31/4>

Download a free issue ><https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/issue/5156>

To recommend a subscription to Sculpture Journal to your library, please use our email template to contact your librarian<mailto:?subject=Could%20we%20please%20consider%20this%20Journal%20for%20our%20Library?&body=Title:%20Sculpture%20Journal%2E%0DURL:%20https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journal/sj>.

Table of contents

EDITORIAL<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sj.2022.31.4.01>

ECKART MARCHAND | ELISA FOSTER | TERESA KITTLER | EMMA PAYNE

FLORENCE DECKED IN RUSTIC GARB: PIETRA SERENA IN SIXTEENTH-CENTURY TUSCAN SCULPTURE AND THE ETRUSCAN REVIVAL IN THE MEDICI GARDEN OF THE VILLA DI CASTELLO<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sj.2022.31.4.02>

ALESSANDRA GIANNOTTI

LORENZO BARTOLINI'S BRITISH PATRONS AND SITTERS: SOME NEW DISCOVERIES<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sj.2022.31.4.03>

DAVID WILSON

'I KNOW OF BUT ONE ART': ALFRED STEVENS, THE MICHELANGELESQUE AND INTERMEDIALITY<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sj.2022.31.4.04>

CIARÁN RUA O'NEILL

AUGUSTUS SAINT-GAUDENS, DONATELLO AND AMERICA'S SELF-IMAGE<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sj.2022.31.4.05>

MARTHA DUNKELMAN

REVIEWS<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sj.2022.31.4.06>

JOHANNES VON MÜLLER | PHILIP WARD-JACKSON | RICHARD READ

CONTRIBUTORS<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sj.2022.31.4.07>

Best wishes,

On behalf of Liverpool University Press

Natasha Bikkul (she/her/hers)
Journals Marketing Executive

L I V E R P O O L  U N I V E R S I T Y  P R E S S   |   F O U N D E D  1 8 9 9
4 Cambridge Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZU
Sign up to our mailing list<https://liverpooluniversitypress.us13.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=732690bacf42e27ac3362f7f2&id=1dd40de4d9> | Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/LivUniPress>

This message is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender. Any attachment has been virus-checked, but no responsibility is accepted for any virus unintentionally transmitted. The contents of this email are not legally binding. Liverpool University Press 2004 Limited, Company Number 05113671, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the University of Liverpool.