Just to say super ideas there from John.

And ‘solidarity’ to all academic colleagues currently on strike: I wonder if, actually, this is another issue we should be maybe considering for future debate/conference – what’s our pluralistic position on strike action? would love to know how a pluralist goes about making decisions in this complex field. Mick

_______________________________________

Mick Cooper

Professor of Counselling Psychology
School of Psychology
University of Roehampton | London | SW15 4JD
[log in to unmask] | www.roehampton.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8392 3741; Mobile: 07734-558155; Skype: mick.cooper77; Twitter: @mickcooper77; ORCiD: 0000-0003-1492-2260

Office/meeting hours: Mon-Fri, 0900-1800 (book [log in to unmask]">here)

Ranked best modern university in London

http://urweb.roehampton.ac.uk/email/images/spacer.gif
Find us on Facebookhttp://urweb.roehampton.ac.uk/email/images/spacer.gifFollow us on Twitterhttp://urweb.roehampton.ac.uk/email/images/spacer.gifFollow us on Instagramhttp://urweb.roehampton.ac.uk/email/images/spacer.gifConnect via LinkedIn