**Deadline extended to Wednesday 2nd November**

Dear all

National Energy Action (NEA) is working with Friends, Family and Travellers (FFT) to better understand the experiences of energy-related advice and support among Gypsy, Roma, Traveller and nomadic communities.

The call for evidence is open and further details and a link to access our online survey can be found below.

Please consider sharing with relevant contacts and get in touch if you’d like to discuss further.

Best wishes

Danielle

Dr Danielle Butler (she/her), Senior Research and Policy Officer at National Energy Action (NEA)

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Mobile: 07730 519 207

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter:

 <http://www.facebook.com/nea.ukcharity>  <http://www.twitter.com/NEA_UKCharity>