We have a 2 year Research Fellow (university grade 8) position in Epidemiology, based in the School of Medicine at Keele University in Staffordshire to work on NIHR School for Primary Care funded studies within our vibrant and growing electronic health records research group.

Advert below and full details here: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CUF136/research-fellow-epidemiology

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you'd like to discuss further.

Very best wishes
Sara

Two years fixed term

Grade 8 Starting salary £43,434-£53,348

We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and talented epidemiologist or statistician to join the electronic health records (EHR) research team. You will work with our multidisciplinary team of methodologists and clinicians to support our programme of applied research focusing on the causes, consequences and management of common rheumatological and musculoskeletal conditions in primary and secondary care using EHR.

You will have a PhD in epidemiology, statistics, public health, quantitative research methods or other related subject. You will have knowledge and experience of research methodology and design applicable to epidemiological and/or longitudinal studies, and analysis of such datasets.

This is a full-time, two year fixed-term position with good potential to extend to a longer-term contract. If you would like to discuss this position further, please do not hesitate to contact Dr Sara Muller ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

The University is committed to operating flexible working practices wherever possible.

Keele University values equality and diversity across our workforce and to ensuring our staff community is reflective of the diversity of our student population. In support of these commitments the University welcomes applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds for all roles.

For full post details and to find out more about working at Keele please visit: www.keele.ac.uk/vacancies<http://www.keele.ac.uk/vacancies>

Closing date for applications: 14th November 2022

Interviews will be held on: 9th December 2022

Sara Muller Senior Lecturer in Epidemiology and Applied Statistics

School of Medicine | Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, UK ST5 5BG
Tel: +44 (0) 1782 734842 | Email: [log in to unmask] | www.keele.ac.uk<https://www.keele.ac.uk/>

[cid:image001.png@01D8E396.60AC1700]<https://www.facebook.com/keeleuniversity> [cid:image002.png@01D8E396.60AC1700] <https://www.twitter.com/keeleuniversity>  [cid:image003.png@01D8E396.60AC1700] <https://www.linkedin.com/school/keele-university/>  [cid:image004.png@01D8E396.60AC1700] <https://instagram.com/keeleuniversity/>  [cid:image005.png@01D8E396.60AC1700] <https://www.youtube.com/user/KeeleUniversity>

Please consider the environment before printing this email.This email and its contents may be legally privileged and /or confidential.If it has come to you in error you should not copy or show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than to reply to the sender to notify them of the error immediately and to then delete the email from your inbox and deleted items. Keele University staff and students are required to abide by the University's IT Policies when sending and receiving email. Keele University email is hosted by a cloud provider and may be stored outside of the UK.