Hello all. I have put the .ttl files of our concept schemes with German
translations of the controlled vocabularies on to the DCMI website, and
updated the pages for those concept schemes accordingly. But please
note, there are currently no plans to include the translations on the
web pages -- that raised too many issues about scalability and maintenance.

So, what you will see is link to the release history of our vocabularies
on the page for each vocabulary, a mention of the German translation in
the introduction, and (of course) if you download the RDF/ttl encoding
you get the translation.

I would be grateful if someone double checked the main concept scheme
page <https://www.dublincore.org/specifications/lrmi/concept_schemes/>
and the each of the concept scheme pages (Alignment Type
<https://www.dublincore.org/specifications/lrmi/concept_schemes/alignmentType>,
Educational Audience Role
<https://www.dublincore.org/specifications/lrmi/concept_schemes/educationalAudienceRole>,
Educational Use
<https://www.dublincore.org/specifications/lrmi/concept_schemes/educationalUse>,
Interactivity Type
<https://www.dublincore.org/specifications/lrmi/concept_schemes/interactivityType>
and Learning Resource Type
<https://www.dublincore.org/specifications/lrmi/concept_schemes/learningResourceType>)
to make sure there are no errors. Once this is done I will send an email
to the Google group to let folk there know.

Known errors I have seen

- no mention of German translations on main Concept Scheme (fix
uploaded, should be live soon)

- I see some encoding issues when I view the ttl files in my browser,
for example für is rendered für.  The downloaded files are fine, so I
expect it is an issue with the charset info sent by the server. If
someone can confirm it's not just me, I will seek a resolution.

Many thanks to Steffen and Adrian for these translations.

Regards, Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.