Dear all,
Fat Performance Network meeting, 5 October, 10am BST
The Fat Performance Network welcomes fat performance people, regular and new to the FPN's activities, to meet and discuss our activities for the next year. For some of us this will just be a chance to meet some other fat performance people, for others it will be a way to get going on practical actions with other interested folk.
We'll meet on Jitsi (the link is in the event/RSVP page).
Please come or pass on to your people!
Best wishes
Gillie

--