Apologies for cross posting

We have two opportunities to join the Library and Knowledge Services team at Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Trust (CNTW).

CNTW provides a range of mental health, learning disability, neurological care services across the north of England. The Trust has been rated as ‘Outstanding’ by CQC. Find out more about us at: https://www.cntw.nhs.uk/about/trust/

Our current vacancies are:

Senior Library Assistant – band 4, full time

Based mainly at St Nicholas Hospital library, Newcastle, with travel to other sites as required, this role is responsible for day to day delivery of library services in person and online.

Full details and to apply online: https://www.healthjobsuk.com/job/v4587153

Clinical Effectiveness librarian – band 6, 0.8 WTE

This role is responsible for delivering our evidence search service, current awareness service, and training staff and students across the Trust.

Full details and to apply online: https://www.healthjobsuk.com/job/v4587090

If you are passionate about delivering great quality library services in healthcare, and supporting the development of a wide range of healthcare staff and students, we’d love to hear from you. Closing date is 11 October 2022.

Thanks

Suzanne

Suzanne Wilson

Head of Library and Knowledge Services

Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust

St Nicholas Hospital

Jubilee Road, Gosforth

Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 3XT

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon it. If you have received this e-mail in error or there is information within the e-mail that you do not feel you should have been sent, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. ---

To unsubscribe from the HLG-MEMBERS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=HLG-MEMBERS&A=1