Hi All,

Please note that we are now making the final call for attendees to participate in the following workshop:

Free Postgraduate+ Online Workshop

War, Economic Strife and the Long-Lasting Intersectional Effects on Refugees, Minorities, Disabled People and the Global Environment

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Attendees would be expected to participate in workshop discussion groups to formulate questions to on the presentations given in each session.  There are now over 80 people registered from 29 different countries around the world.  We would greatly appreciate your attendance as well.  It would, however, be helpful if you register prior to the 14th so that discussion groups can be organised.  If you wish to attend and participate, please register on:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/war-the-effects-on-refugees-minorities-disabled-people-environment-tickets-378181359627

For more details of the proceedings click on: https://www.injustice-intl.org/copy-of-call-for-finland-2023

All the best,

Simon

Dr Simon Prideaux

Co-founder and Director of (In)justice International

Emailsimon.injusticeintl@gmail.com | Mobile: 07456916273

Publications: https://linktr.ee/SimonInjusticeIntl

To unsubscribe from the GREENPOLITICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=GREENPOLITICS&A=1