Dear all – at the next CLAN meeting (4PM on 7 Sep), I’d like to discuss a draft paper I’m working on called “An Engineering Perspective on Data-to-Text”.  I’m trying to decide what to do with it: put it on Arxiv more or less as is, expand into a journal paper (or even a book??).  Would be great to get peoples comments

Thanks

Ehud

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 348 787 871 765
Passcode: 4FgvqA

Download Teams | Join on the web

Or call in (audio only)

+44 20 7660 8305,,939916847#   United Kingdom, London

Phone Conference ID: 939 916 847#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Learn More | [log in to unmask]&messageId=0&language=en-US" target="_blank"> Meeting options

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.

To unsubscribe from the ABERDEEN-NLG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ABERDEEN-NLG&A=1