[ucisa News and Events]

DIG22: SurvivabilITy and SustainabilITy

Date: Tuesday 11th October - Wednesday 12th October 2022

Location: Hilton Newcastle Gateshead

Booking: www.ucisa.ac.uk/events<https://www.ucisa.ac.uk/Events/2022/October/DIG22>

Booking deadline approaching

This year's Digital Infrastructure Group (DIG) conference, 'SustainabilITy and SurvivabiITty will explore the two themes of cyber security and sustainability.

Some of the highlights will include:

  *   A panel who will share direct experience of the consequences of cyber-attacks to help others understand what can be done to avoid the same
  *   NCSC session with their incidents team on the recovery period after a cyber attack
  *   'Surviving the journey to the public cloud' panel session - where panel members will share insights into their Cloud Migration journeys and lessons learnt
  *   'Digital Sustainability - exploring how you can make a difference' - suggestions on what you can do to become more digitally sustainable
  *   An interactive Cyber Security game
  *   And last but definitely not least...a chance to network with colleagues from other institutions, a chance to hear what they are experiencing and how this may help your work!
[cid:image002.gif@01D8BC6D.812BFB30]
[yoga on the beach]
[cid:image002.gif@01D8BC6D.812BFB30]

Book now<https://www.ucisa.ac.uk/Events/2022/October/DIG22> to attend to hear from such speakers as Mehmet Batmaz from the University of Greenwich; Dave Thornley from Sheffield Hallam University; Alex Goffe from Keele University; and Matthew Jones from the University of Huddersfield on Day 1. On day 2 we will have speakers including James Crooks from University of Central Lancashire; Sarah Lawson from University College London; and Dan C from the NCSC, amongst others.

We look forward to seeing you all at our first DIG face to face event in three years!
[cid:image002.gif@01D8BC6D.812BFB30]
[cid:image002.gif@01D8BC6D.812BFB30]
[ucisa logo]<https://www.ucisa.ac.uk/>
Contact team ucisa: