Dear colleagues

This is a reminder that the closing date for the Open Research Co-ordinator vacancy is Monday 15th August.

Do you have experience in academic libraries, research support or scholarly publishing? Do you want to work in research data management (RDM) and Open Research?

We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will co-ordinate local delivery of a major national project to drive uptake of Open Research practices, and play an active role in RDM/Open Research service provision as part of the Library’s Research Engagement team. Developing, organising and delivering training will be a key element of the role.

The Research Engagement team provides research publishing, RDM, bibliometrics and digital humanities services, and is instrumental in delivering the University’s Open Research Action Plan. The Open Research Programme, a five-year, 18-institution project funded by Research England and led by the UK Reproducibility Network, will provide a unique opportunity for us to develop our services and contribute to the transformation of the University’s and national research culture.

The role will be balanced between project delivery and research support, affording the postholder a variety of experience. This is an exciting time to join a friendly and well-respected team as it embarks on an ambitious national project, and there is plenty of scope for the role to develop over the course of the appointment.

We welcome informal enquiries about the role.

For full details and to apply please visit: https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=10789

Regards

Alison

Alison Sutton

Research Engagement Manager (Library)
University of Reading Library, Pepper Lane, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 6EB
(0118) 378 3434

www.reading.ac.uk/centaur

https://libguides.reading.ac.uk/open-access

http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/open-research/

To unsubscribe from the LIS-BIBLIOMETRICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=LIS-BIBLIOMETRICS&A=1