Hi,
I'm a beginner in neuro-imaging analysis. It's my first try at it but  I'm having a lot of trouble starting my DTI analysis .
I've 2 different datasets  ( one of 60 patients and another of 300 patients) but in neither of them I'm able to analise

I've read many tutorial and struggle long hours searching in forums but they all seem to start at nifti conversion but not mentioning how and which DICOM files should be selected to convert.

I've inspected the DICOm files using horos and I've a mosaic , trace, adc, fa, tensor  dicom files.
I don't have access to the scanner images.

I don't have a  "DTI" dicom to convert it to nifti.
I've tried to use the mosaic dicom (acquisition was in a siemens mri) and convert it to nifti (with MRIcroGL) but I get the following alert:
Warning: Weird CSA 'ProtocolSliceNumber' (System/Miscellaneous/ImageNumbering reversed): VALIDATE SLICETIMING AND BVECS

All the steps forward this step don't seem to work.
Am I choosing the right dicom files to convert? The mosaic dicom is the "DTI"  ?
Is it possible to do a DTI analysis with the dataset that i've got?

Any help and patient that would help me forward would be more then welcome.

Thanks,