Dear Mantosh,
I’ll leave the structural plausibility for the anatomy experts to comment on, but your significant clusters will be contiguous ( in that every cluster voxel should be connected to at least one other voxel in the same cluster ) but visualising this 3D connectivity can be tricky ( e.g. when scrolling through one plane of an orthographic view ).

Kind Regards
Matthew
Dr Matthew Webster
FMRIB Centre