Thanks in advance
Cheers
Jürgen

Am 05.08.2022 um 17:06 schrieb Saad Jbabdi <[log in to unmask]>:

Hi

Very strange. No idea what is happening.

One thing you can do is take one of those regions as a seed and set the others as targets (--targetmasks flag). The look at the output seed_to_target files. Using fslstats, you can calculate the total number of streamlines from the seed to reach each target (by multiplying the results of the -M and -V flags). These should map onto the corresponding row of the network matrix and should enable you to start debugging where the problem is occurring.

Cheers
Saad

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jürgen Hänggi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 5 August 2022 at 15:04
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] Maximum number of streamlines is 2^24

Dear Saad

thanks for your response. I increased the number of streamlines per seed (option -P from 5000 to 6000) and again, the largest value is 2^24. With -P 6000, more connections now show this value compared with -P 5000, i.e. 98 out of 8010 connections in the matrix have a value of 2^24 and no connection showed a larger streamline count.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Best regards
Jürgen