Sad news today from Glucksman Ireland House, NY, of the sudden passing of Irish musician and Irish music historian, Mick Moloney (1944-2022). I knew him best as a gifted associate of violinist ('fiddler'), Brendan Mulvihill; I have a few special recordings of their performances. It was a pleasure to chat with Mick, and with Martin McGuinness, at Ireland House's memorable 'Bloody Sunday' conference. Rest in peace, Mick, thank you for all that you gave us; you will be missed and remembered by many, MEM
___

To unsubscribe from the IRISH-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=IRISH-STUDIES&A=1