Dear all,

For those teaching and/working on British IR and socio-economic history, I am forwarding the links to an archive of very interesting photos sent to me by John Harris, one of the main photographers of these works. He'd be very happy to be able to sell them to academics potentially interested (e.g. for presentations or books). As you can imagine, it's become a very quiet market for this trade and he's very dedicated to good causes.

::::::
We draw from a number of off line archives & individuals.

https://www.reportdigital.co.uk/about-us

Yet to get it in chronological order but I intend to start in the coming weeks:

https://www.reportdigital.co.uk/home

https://www.reportdigital.co.uk/archive-photos.html

We have the best set on the miners strike of course and the 1980s:

https://www.reportdigital.co.uk/archive-photos-1980s

but our 1970s sets are fab to!

https://www.reportdigital.co.uk/archive-photos-1970s

I've tried to include feminism as was and women in struggle...

We can of course license photos if there is any interest.

John Harris BA (NUJ)
Report digital (BAPLA)

To unsubscribe from the INDUSTRIAL-RELATIONS-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=INDUSTRIAL-RELATIONS-RESEARCH&A=1