Dear Colleague,

Together with Bruno Palier, I have undertaken an analysis on the Politics of European Union’s Social Investment Initiatives. This is a policy we have both followed for over 20 years, and we hope you find the publication interesting.

I have attached it in this email and it is available as an open access publication, here: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361483099_The_Politics_of_European_Union's_Social_Investment_Initiatives. It can be distributed, posted, and used for teaching or other purposes. It will soon be available on the publisher’s website, but we already have the right to distribute it.

It is part of Volume 1 of the OUP Book entitled The World Politics of Social Investment, edited by Julian Garritzman, Silja Hausermann and Bruno Palier.

https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-world-politics-of-social-investment-volume-i-9780197585245?cc=dk&lang=en&

All the best, Caroline (also on behalf of Bruno)

Caroline de la Porte

Professor (with special responsibility)

DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESS

COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL

T.: +45 3815 3550

M: [log in to unmask]

New publications

Armingeon, K., de la Porte, C., Heins E. and Sacchi, S. (2022) Voices from the past: economic and political vulnerabilities in the making of next generation EU, Comparative European Politics: doi:10.1057/s41295-022-00277-6

de la Porte, C. and Heins, E. (2022), Introduction: EU constraints and opportunities in the COVID-19 pandemic – the politics of NGEU, Comparative European Politics: doi: 10.1057/s41295-022-00276-7

de la Porte, C. (2021), Roundtable. From Lisbon to Porto: taking stock of developments in EU social policy: Opening up the Pandora’s Box of EU Social Rights, Transfer, https://doi.org/10.1177/10242589211061082

de la Porte, C. and Jensen, M. (2021), The next generation EU: An analysis of the dimensions of conflict behind the deal, Social Policy & Administration, 55 (3): https://doi.org/10.1111/spol.12709

de la Porte, C., Larsen, T. and Szelewa, D. (2020), The work-life balance directive: Towards a gender equalizing EU regulatory welfare state? Denmark and Poland compared, Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 691 (1): https://doi.org/10.1177/0002716220956910.

Research Projects

Reimagining Norden an an Evolving World (ReNEW: https://www.helsinki.fi/en/researchgroups/reimagining-norden-in-an-evolving-world)

European Social Citizenship (EUSocialcit: https://www.eusocialcit.eu/team/)

To unsubscribe from the INDUSTRIAL-RELATIONS-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=INDUSTRIAL-RELATIONS-RESEARCH&A=1