Dear colleagues,

Please see below link to Scriptural Sexuality — an online, interdisciplinary workshop, which includes a significant representation of Islamic Studies and interreligious studies, and might be of interest.

Scriptural Sexuality: An online workshop, 3–4 August 2022

https://www.tcd.ie/religion/conference-seminars/scripturalsexuality/

Attendance is free, but requires registration.

Kind regards,

Zohar

Dr Zohar Hadromi-Allouch

Assistant Professor in Classical Islamic Religious Thought and Dialogue

School of Religion, Theology, and Peace Studies

Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin

Dublin 2,D02 PN40,Ireland

E-Mail:[log in to unmask]

There is no bad weather, only unsuitable clothing

I work flexibly — so whilst it suits me to email now, I do not expect a response or action outside of your own working hours.

######################################################################## Please note that messages circulated on this mailing list represent the views of their senders and not those of BRAIS To unsubscribe from the BRAIS list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=BRAIS&A=1