Dear Sonic Tehran Members,

I hope this email finds you well. Please be reminded that our next meeting will take place on Monday, July 4th at 4 pm UK time (7:30 pm Tehran, 11 am EST). Christabel Stirling and Gacia Ouzanian, both faculty members at the University of Oxford, are the guest speakers.
Read the reading materials (attached below) written by our guests before the meeting. Also, check out the links below for the listenings.

Acoustic Cities: London & Beirut: https://www.optophono.com/acousticcitieslondonbeirut

 Sunnyside by Matilde Meireles: https://www.soncities.org/current/sunnyside

The detailed schedule is as follows:

4-5pm Discussion of articles

5-5.10pm Short Break

5.10-5.50pm - Speakers - Gascia Ouzanian, Christabel Stirling and members of the Sonicities team. https://www.soncities.org/

The Zoom link will be sent a day before the meeting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me,

Best wishes,
Armaghan
--
Armaghan Fakhraeirad
PhD student, (Ethno)musicology

To unsubscribe from the SONIC-TEHRAN-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=SONIC-TEHRAN-NETWORK&A=1