Dear Network Members,

The School for Human Rights and the Environment, taking place 20-28 June
2022, is now open for registration! Please see our programme here for
details on all the amazing classes on offer and register using the links
(there is a unique link for each class) -
https://schoolforhumanrightsandenvironment.wordpress.com/programme/

We are extremely excited to announce that Alfred Brownell
<https://law.yale.edu/alfred-brownell> will be the commentator in our
Work-in-Progress Seminar this year! Alfred Bownell is the Tom & Andi
Bernstein Visiting Human Rights Fellow at Yale Law School and an Associate
Research Professor at Northeastern University School of Law. He is a human
rights defender, an internationally recognized environmental rights
activist and lawyer from Liberia. He co-founded and heads the public
interest law environmental rights organization, Green Advocates
International. Please encourage your postgraduate students to submit their
proposals for our WIP -
https://schoolforhumanrightsandenvironment.wordpress.com/work-in-progress-seminar/

All the best,
Dina & Angela