From: Collaborative Computational Project in Electron cryo-Microscopy <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of ¹Ú½ÃÈÆ <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 9:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ccpem] Generating atomic models of lipid bilayer.

Dear CCPEM community,
I would like to ask you about generating an atomic model of the lipid bilayer around 40 nm diameter.
I got a subtomogram averaging map (~25 A resolutions) of the lipid bilayer using a DOPS/Cholesterol liposome. To fit the model into the map, I would like to know some software or tools that can generate the model of the lipid bilayer or dummy atoms. Could I get some information?

Cheers
Si Hoon

To unsubscribe from the CCPEM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=CCPEM&A=1