Dear Colleagues

(Apologies for cross-posting)

We would like to invite you to submit short work-in-progress and demonstration submissions to HAID 2022:

HAID 2022 - 11th International Workshop on Haptic and Audio Interaction Design
24–26 August 2022, London, UK
https://haid2022.qmul.ac.uk/

https://haid2022.qmul.ac.uk/submissions/

Submission deadline: June 26, 2022
Acceptance notification: June 30, 2022

Also, we would like to share with your the list of accepted full papers (acceptance rate 68%) and descriptions of the workshops and tutorials:

https://haid2022.qmul.ac.uk/programme/

Detailed programme will be published by June 30, 2022.

Early bird registration closes on July 1, 2022:
https://haid2022.qmul.ac.uk/registration

(discounts available for IEEE TC Haptics and Eurohaptics societies)

Feel free to contact us:

General co-chairs:
Dr Ildar Farkhatdinov
Dr Charalampos Saitis
Queen Mary University of London

To unsubscribe from the BCS-HCI list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=BCS-HCI&A=1