Dear colleagues,

We're looking for an external advisor for a validation event for British University in Egypt who are setting up a new BA Photography. It's an online event which will take in the next couple of months.

Ideally were looking for someone with some experience of validation panels and processes.

Please email me directly at the email below (rather than replying to the group) if you're interested and I can send you more info.

Best wishes

Gavin

Gavin Jack
Senior Academic in Photography

University of Westminster
Watford Road
Harrow HA1 3TP
Tel: +44(0)20 7911 5000 ext 4527

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. The University of Westminster cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. Attachments containing creative works such as MP3 files are copyright protected and are not to be used without the consent of the copyright holder.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2HW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.