https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16336164441825
Author: Trondal, Jarle

Robust, resilient, agile and improvisatory styles in policymaking: the social organisation of anomaly, risk and policy decay
https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16359576976569
Author: 6, Perri

How the governance of and through digital contact tracing technologies shapes geographies of power [Open Access]
https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16420096592965
Authors: Metzler, Ingrid; Åm, Heidrun

How do policy transfer mechanisms influence policy outcomes in the context of authoritarianism in Vietnam?
https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16347665146401
Author: Duong, Hang

British counterterrorism, the international prohibition of torture, and the multiple streams framework
https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16375950978608
Author: Heaphy, Janina

How can non-elected representatives secure democratic representation? [Open Access]
https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16371011677734
Author: Fossheim, Karin

How partisan politics influence government policies in response to ageing populations
https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16316356206483
Authors: Kweon, Yesola; Suzuki, Kohei

An interpretive perspective on co-production in supporting refugee families' access to childcare in Germany [Open Access]
https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16427784089756
Authors: Siede, Anna; Münch, Sybille

MORE ABOUT POLICY & POLITICS
If you would like to receive regular information about the Policy & Politics sign up to our newsletters at: http://bit.ly/BUPPP_signup

You can also follow Bristol University Press on Twitter at @BrisUniPress http://bit.ly/BUPTwitter for all the latest updates.

__

Martha Gleeson (she/her)
Digital Marketing Coordinator

New this month
End of the Road<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/end-of-the-road?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature> by William Riggs

Keep up with all our news and get a 25% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/signup-bup-pp?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>.
Our 2022 charity is FareShare South West. Find out more and donate here<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/charity?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>.