*Sorry for cross-posting*

Greetings everyone,

I would like to introduce you to this opportunity offered by the Istituto Affari Internazionali, so please feel free to share it with your network!

Premio IAI\IAI Prize

The IAI Prize “Young Talents for Italy, Europe and the World" is a competition aimed at young people under 26, high school and university students as well as fresh graduates.

This fifth (2022) edition’s topic is: "Borders in an Interconnected World".

Our world is increasingly interconnected. Goods are produced in global value chains. Financial markets are ever more integrated. International movement of people is increasing. Ideas and information circulate at lightning speed on digital platforms supported by increasingly accessible technologies. And the great challenges - climate, health, economy, migration - are transnational by nature. Yet national borders are far from gone, indeed they have acquired greater political significance. But what is their meaning in such an interconnected world?

We are looking forward to reading and hearing your thoughts in participating in the fifth edition of the IAI Prize!

To join the competition send an essay and/or a video, in English or Italian, to IAI by June 12, 2022.

English https://www.iai.it/en/news/iai-prize-2022-kicking-again

Italian https://www.iai.it/sites/default/files/premio-iai_2022.pdf

Please find attached more info both in English and Italian.

Best,

Irene D’Antimo

Social media Manager and Blog Administrator, The International Spectator

Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI)
via dei Montecatini 17, I-00186 Roma

Tel. +39 066976831
E-mail [log in to unmask]