https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16336164441825
Author: Trondal, Jarle

Robust, resilient, agile and improvisatory styles in policymaking: the social organisation of anomaly, risk and policy decay

https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16359576976569

Author: 6, Perri

How the governance of and through digital contact tracing technologies shapes geographies of power [Open Access]

https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16420096592965

Authors: Metzler, Ingrid; Åm, Heidrun

How do policy transfer mechanisms influence policy outcomes in the context of authoritarianism in Vietnam?

https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16347665146401

Author: Duong, Hang

British counterterrorism, the international prohibition of torture, and the multiple streams framework

https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16375950978608

Author: Heaphy, Janina

How can non-elected representatives secure democratic representation? [Open Access]

https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16371011677734

Author: Fossheim, Karin

How partisan politics influence government policies in response to ageing populations

https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16316356206483

Authors: Kweon, Yesola; Suzuki, Kohei

An interpretive perspective on co-production in supporting refugee families’ access to childcare in Germany [Open Access]

https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16427784089756

Authors: Siede, Anna; Münch, Sybille

MORE ABOUT POLICY & POLITICS

If you would like to receive regular information about the Policy & Politics sign up to our newsletters at: http://bit.ly/BUPPP_signup

You can also follow Bristol University Press on Twitter at @BrisUniPress http://bit.ly/BUPTwitter for all the latest updates.

__

Martha Gleeson (she/her)

Digital Marketing Coordinator

New this month
End of the Road by William Riggs

Keep up with all our news and get a 25% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter.

Our 2022 charity is FareShare South West. Find out more and donate here.

To unsubscribe from the TEACHING-POLITICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=TEACHING-POLITICS&A=1