From: RefWorks UK users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jane Munks (j.munks)
Sent: 12 May 2022 16:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Using RCM with Vancouver style in Refworks

From: Jane Munks (j.munks) <>
Sent: 12 May 2022 16:20
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Using RCM with Vancouver style in Refworks

Dear All,

Hi – I’ve just had a query from a tutor who normally uses APA style, but has to submit a paper to a journal which uses Vancouver style – so uses numbering for the citations.

When he changed the style on RCM, the numbers displayed in the citations, but they didn’t match the numbering in the referencing list.

Is there a quick fix that he can use since his deadline is Saturday? We don’t normally support Vancouver.

Thank you,

Jane Munks

Academic Liaison Librarian

Student Life: Library & Learning Services

York St John University

YO31 7EX

E[log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask] Click or tap if you trust this link.">Tutorial booker

To unsubscribe from the LIS-REFWORKS-UK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=LIS-REFWORKS-UK&A=1