Sounds like an excellent idea! I'll keep my fingers crossed for sunshine.

All best
Sophie
________________________________
From: Discussion list for APML Librarians and Researchers <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jacqui Grainger <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 May 2022 11:33
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [APML] LILA in July

Dear all

If like me your calendar fills up really quickly, early July looks a good time for our next meeting. As it's summer, I thought we could have an informal get together outside and have a picnic. St James's Square Gardens is easy to reach for those who can walk and convenient for public transport.

Here's is a link for a poll for a good day https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/ejR4nGPe.

Once we have decided on a day, all we need to do is turn up with our packed lunches, may be a blanket to sit on and hangout!
Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible,
Best

Jacqui