GECCO Job Market

[https://gecco-2022.sigevo.org/Job-Market]

The GECCO Job Market is an event where people offering jobs can advertise open positions and meet with potential candidates. Any kind of positions are eligible (PhD, Postdoc, Professor, Engineer, etc.) - from the academia as well as the industry.

The job market will be organized as a hybrid session during the lunch break on Monday, July 11. After brief presentations of the available positions, participants will have the possibility to join face-to-face meetings for further discussions. All the information needed to join the job market will be given on the website prior to the event.

To participate with a job offer, create a new ad at the SIGEVO web site (http://sig.sigevo.org/index.html/tiki-index.php?page=Job+Ads+Listing). Make sure to check the “GECCO availability” option that confirms your attendance at the job market (either onsite or online). In addition, prepare one slide describing the job (in PDF) and send it to tea.tusar[at]ijs.si by Monday, July 4.

Within previous events we had up to 30 positions at around 20 institutions worldwide on offer. So take the chance and make this year’s event even larger. Advertise at http://sig.sigevo.org/index.html/tiki-index.php?page=Job+Ads+Listing and join us either onsite or online.

IMPORTANT DATES

Monday, July 4: Deadline for submitting the ad and sending the slide

Monday, July 11 (lunch time): Job Market at GECCO 2022
(hybrid, link will be announced in due time on
https://gecco-2022.sigevo.org/Job-Market)

Tea Tušar, Boris Naujoks

Organizers of the GECCO Job Market

--

Aldeida Aleti (she/her)

A/Prof, Associate Dean of Engagement and Impact

Monash University
Faculty of Information Technology
Room 226, Clayton campus
[log in to unmask],145.1330756,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x6ad66b56faa58ddf:0xdd9abdd4edfc1400!8m2!3d-37.9100846!4d145.1352643" style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank">20 Exhibition Walk
Clayton, VIC 3800
Australia

CRICOS Provider: Monash University 00008C/01857J

We acknowledge and pay respects to the Elders and Traditional Owners of the land on which our four Australian campuses stand. Information for Indigenous Australians.

We're committed to diversity and inclusion.

I don't expect a reply to my email out of working hours
For calendar management, please cc [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the GASCHEDULING list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=GASCHEDULING&A=1