Thank you so much, I have them! Really appreciate the super fast responses!
Thanks again everyone and case closed,
Kay

On Wednesday, 11 May 2022, 17:28:48 BST, Kay Inckle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone
I'm wondering if anyone with institutional access to academic journals would be able to email me (direct to me, not the list) a pdf of either of both of the following articles? (or anything else on disability and digital exclusion)
Many thanks
Kay

________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask] Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.