First of all, what do they mean by "inclusion"? Why do they use cartoons which look like the ones we would see on children's tv programmes? I would feel offended if someone asked me to use this. I would avoid it. I don't think the video they use as a demonstration is inclusive.They state they make meetings more inclusive. How have they achieved this?How can it be inclusive when they exclude people with ideas that are different from the ones dictated by the rules? Setting rules to express yourself is not inclusive.I can think of how much anxiety it would cause.

  On Mon, 30 May 2022 at 21:03, Nancy Hansen<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   #yiv5076417748 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Agreed!

Nancy E Hansen, PhD,

Professor, Director,

Interdisciplinary Master's Program,Disability Studies

#wethe15
If you say I have special needs ... then just say the word disabled. Euphemisms only fuel ableism. Disability is not a dirty word.  Haben Girma
128 Education Building
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg,

Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2

Tel. (204)-474-6458 Fax. (204)-474-6676

The Routledge History of Disability (New Book)

www.routledge.com/9781138193574
​