Dear all,

My team and I plan a multiplier event with different target groups, which should be inclusive and empower the participants to give their voices through a world café. To ensure this, we went looking for tools and found the website https://www.meetingsdoneright.co/virtual-cards with virtual cards that should make the virtual conferences as inclusive as possible.

Does anyone have experience with this tool?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards

Florentine

Dr. Florentine PAUDEL, M.Sc. B.Sc. BEd

Institute for University Management

University College of Teacher Education Vienna

Grenzackerstraße 18 | 1100 Vienna | AUSTRIA

mailto:[log in to unmask]| http://www.phwien.ac.at

________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask] Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.