Dear Colleagues,

After a highly successful inaugural Convention in Taiwan, I am now posting this message to inform you of the 2nd World Convention of (In)Justice International.  The Convention will be hosted by the South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences in Mikkeli, Finland April 18th-21st 2023.

For your interest, there are 6 different streams ranging from war-disability-ethnicity-class-precarity-gender and youth. Abstracts specifically written for a particular stream would be greatly appreciated.  Nevertheless, when bearing in mind the intersectional nature of (I)I Conventions abstracts for presentations on Disabled and/or ethnic minority people, to name but two examples, and the hardships they face during war, climate change and economic insecurity (both, for instance, in Ukraine or in the UK with the rising energy prices) would also be welcome.

To access the rudiments of the call please click on:
https://www.injustice-intl.org/copy-of-call-for-abstracts-papers-2

To see the highlights of 2022, you can click on the following:
https://www.injustice-intl.org/copy-of-call-for-abstracts-papers-1

You might also be interested in reading Issue 10/4 of our joint open access journal with Social Inclusion or contributing to Issues 11/2 (on Indigenous Emancipation) and 11/4 (which is dedicated to Disabled People and Social Inclusion).  Details of all three issues can be found on the following links:

1.	https://www.cogitatiopress.com/socialinclusion/pages/view/nextissues#RefugeeIntersections
2.	https://www.cogitatiopress.com/socialinclusion/pages/view/nextissues#IndigenousEmancipation
3.	https://www.cogitatiopress.com/socialinclusion/pages/view/nextissues#DisabilityInclusion

Finally, it is worth noting that contributions to our Conventions will be considered for our book series contracted for publication every two years with Anthem Press.  The first of which Crime, Criminalisation and Injustice is due out at the end of 2022.  The one relating to the Finland Convention will be published in 2024 and will have devoted sections to the streams in the Finland Convention and the ensuing event in 2024.

All the best,

Simon

Simon Prideaux
Director and Co-founder of (In)Justice International
Email: [log in to unmask]