Hello,
Good morning
We use OpenAthens for accessing library content remotely. It helps us in accessing our library contect very easily as it needs only a university email ID once you subscribe. Before we use EZproxy and the same issue which was mentioned by Rachel Miles happened to us too, logging out of the system and the pain of login again and so and so. Presently with Open Athens we are successfully managing all the databases remotely.

Thanking You

With warm regards,

Sheeba Pakkan,

Bibliometrician,

Directorate of Research,

JSSAHER, Mysore
Phone: 0821-2548403
Mobile: +919663977893
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much": Helen Keller