*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear colleagues,

My name is Laura Nelson, lecturer in BA (Hons) Events Management at the University of Sunderland and 3 years into my PhD.

My PhD focuses on UK Wellbeing Festivals and aims to explore the wellbeing impacts on event attendees post wellbeing festival. I am currently at the data collection stage and I really need some help as I am struggling to gain responses. As some of you will know, wellbeing festivals are very niche – and it is hard to find previous attendees to complete my survey (following link): https://sunduni.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3soxHE9c6ENDi62

Can anyone help please? Does anyone have any distribution advice? Or know anyone who might be interested? Feel free to forward this email on to your colleagues and connections.

I look forward to your responses.

Many thanks,

Laura

Laura Nelson BA (Hons), MSc, FHEA | Postgraduate Academic Assistant

Department of Hospitality, Events, Aviation and Tourism

Faculty of Business, Law & Tourism

Reg Vardy Centre, Sir Tom Cowie Campus, University of Sunderland, SR6 0DD

T: 0191 515 3242

E: [log in to unmask]

Title: University of Sunderland - Logo

signature_116394980signature_1815386746 signature_1210053691signature_1815386746 signature_758088792signature_1815386746 signature_21165456signature_1815386746 signature_2064845175signature_1815386746

We are a life-changing university

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error please advise the sender by return email and delete all copies. The University of Sunderland cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. You should perform your own virus checks.

To send a message to everyone on the list, send an email to: [log in to unmask] To leave event-management, send an email to: [log in to unmask] with the message: leave event-management as the only text in your message. You can access this list, including archives and changing your settings, from the World Wide Web by going directly to: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/event-managment.html