Did I just put a typo in my last subject line, thus spelling "Ukrainian" incorrectly? Yes, yes I did.

Is that every ESOL teacher's worst nightmare?

Possibly.

I'll take whatever schadenfreude comes my way. 😬

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]