Dear Camila,
Just in case you haven't encountered yet, just a couple of key authors/references:

Ballestero, A. (2019). A future history of water. Duke University Press.

Helmreich, S. (2009). Alien ocean.University of California Press.

Hastrup, K., & Hastrup, F. (Eds.). (2015). Waterworlds: Anthropology in fluid environments. Berghahn Books.

Hawkins, G., Potter, E., & Race, K. (2015). Plastic water: The social and material life of bottled water. MIT Press.

Wishing you loads of success in your new project,
Basak
<https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/basak.sarac-lesavre.html>
Dr. Başak Saraç-Lesavre<https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/basak.sarac-lesavre.html>

Research Fellow