Hi Amanda and all,

We had this on University devices  – although I don’t remember the last sentence – and it was solved by updating Write N Cite.  Because it was University devices we had to get IT colleagues to do it.

Best wishes,

Keith

Keith Nockels MA (Hons), Dip. Lib., MCLIP, FHEA (he/his/him)

Academic Librarian (medicine and allied health) and Inclusive Collections Group lead

Division of Library and Learning Services

University of Leicester, UK

Working from home some days, on campus some days

Email: [log in to unmask]

Chat via Teams: [log in to unmask]">https:[log in to unmask]

Call via Teams: +44 (0)116 229 7446

COVID-19 resources: http://browsing.blogspot.com/2020/01/outbreak-of-novel-coronavirus.html