Prof. Susan Acharya is right. I would also have the same suggestions.
Yogendra

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022, 6:55 PM Sushan Acharya <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes, the foreign relation coordination office is where Gael indicated. This is where one has to go with the proposal and other necessary documents. They levy some fees and if I understood correctly the office also assigns a local supervisor. But it may depend....Please check the website. It may tell something.

-

Sushan Acharya, EdD

Professor

Central Department of Education

Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur

Kathmandu

“A lie doesn’t become a truth, wrong doesn’t become right, and evil doesn’t become good just because it’s accepted by a majority”

Booker T. Washington