Dear Colleagues and Friends,
This year’s South Asian Anthropologists’ Group (SAAG) meeting is going to take place in Edinburgh on 7-9 September 2022. Please find the details in the attached flyer and pasted below.

Warm Wishes,
Jeevan

--

Dear All,
The South Asian Anthropologists’ Group (SAAG) 2022 annual conference will be hosted 7-9 September 2022 by the University of Edinburgh. Please find attached the Call for Papers in this email.

Since we last met in 2019, South Asia (and the world itself) has changed in significant ways. We expect to facilitate engrossing discussions, meaningful interactions with leading scholars, and exciting afterhours at SAAG 2022. We look forward to meeting many familiar and new faces at SAAG in Edinburgh.

Please do forward this email to interested scholars and mailing lists in your networks.

Regards
The SAAG 2022 Team,
The University of Edinburgh.

Jeevan R. Sharma