.

Edinburgh, London or Manchester

Senior Data Scientist -

We’re currently looking for people to join our Data Science & Innovation, Climate, Marketing, Commercial, Finance & Fraud, Fin Crime and Service Analytics teams.

You’ll be identifying and working with large, complex data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed

We’ll look to you to actively participate in the data community to identify and deliver opportunities to support the bank’s strategic direction through better use of data

This is an opportunity to achieve excellent exposure in a challenging role and to make a real impact with your work

What you'll do

As a Senior Data Scientist, you’ll be evaluating and improving business processes and products using scientific rigour and statistical methods. You’ll be managing and leading with multidisciplinary teams of data engineers, data scientists and analysts in project teams, coaching and leading as appropriate.

https://jobs.natwestgroup.com/search/jobs/in/edinburgh-london-manchester/country/united-kingdom?q=senior+data+scientist?utm_source=datascientistjobs&utm_medium=paid_job_board&utm_campaign=business_strategy&utm_content=job_posting&bid=4845

Data Engineer

You’ll be simplifying the bank through developing innovative data driven solutions, inspiring to be commercially successful through insight, and keeping our customers and the bank safe and secure

Participating actively in the data engineering community, you’ll deliver opportunities to support our strategic direction while building your network across the bank

We’re recruiting for multiple roles across a range to levels, up to and including experienced managers

https://jobs.natwestgroup.com/search/insights-and-analytics/jobs/in/edinburgh-london-manchester/country/united-kingdom?q=data+engineer?utm_source=datascientistjobs&utm_medium=paid_job_board&utm_campaign=business_strategy&utm_content=job_posting&bid=4845

.

SIGNOFF allstat