Hello All,

We have 75 black plastic box-files to dispose of (previously used to store journals). Would these be of use to anyone? (You wouldn’t have to take all 75!) Please see image attached for an idea of size.

I’m not entirely certain what to do with them, and they will probably be thrown away if there is no interest. If anyone knows of a good way to recycle these, please do let me know.

All best,

Lexi Frost

Assistant Librarian (Serials and Copyright)

(she/her)

http://collections.aaschool.ac.uk/

Tel: +44 (0)207 887 4032

Architectural Association

36 Bedford Square

London

WC1B 3ES

www.aaschool.ac.uk

Hardship Fund 2020

SECURITY, PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this information without our prior consent is strictly prohibited. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Architectural Association (Inc.). If you have any doubts as to the authenticity of this e-mail please contact either the sender or the Architectural Association directly. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. The Architectural Association (Inc.) is not liable for any damage that you suffer as a result of software viruses. The Architectural Association, Inc. is a Registered Charity Incorporated as a Company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No. 171402. Registered office: 36 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3ES

Architectural Association
Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.